There’s no better time to treat yourself to a holiday than when you’re just about to pop. You deserve to put your feet up before you’ll be run off them in a few months’ time! Here’s just a few of our favourite babymoon destinations in Australia where you can get a dose of sun, sea and serenity before bub.
- Byron at Byron Resort and Spa is the perfect mix of delicious food, lazing by the pool and pregnancy massage! If you’re feeling up to it, take a walk along the beach, listen to some live music at the top pub then head back to your room for an early night.
- Qualia Resort is located smack bang in the middle of the Great Barrier Reef and could safely be dubbed the ultimate tropical getaway. If you’re feeling frisky, head out for a bushwalk or just laze in one of the poolside deckchairs sipping mocktails.
- Have you noticed that great food is a strong theme in our babymoon adventures? Next up on the list is Tasmania, famous for epic food, warm fires and pretty amazing accommodation options. We’re lusting after a stay at Pumphouse Point… how’s the serenity?
- The Calile is smack bang in the middle of Brisbane’s best food and shopping and it’s no doubt been all over your Instagram feed. It really is as beautiful in person – we recommend having a slow breakfast in one of their poolside cabanas.
- Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel is a stunning 1930’s art deco gem, but that’s not why we love it. The mineral springs are the perfect place to soak away those aches and pains from carrying a baby and we’re sure you’ll also find time to fit in a massage while you’re there!
Now you’ve booked the hotel, what to wear on your babymoon? We love simple, easy-to-wear basics that can be dressed up or down depending on whether you eel like putting your feet up or filling your days before baby arrives.
- Luella Bamboo Maternity Dress in Navy
- Luella Maternity and Nursing Dress in Black Cherry
- Harlow Maternity and Nursing Dress in Blush Floral
Want to update your wardrobe before your babymoon? Check out our favourite dresses here.